Thursday, March 6, 2014

Two Weeks, Really?

Yes, it really has been two weeks of not committing to a regular cleaning schedule even though I've created one.  I'm pretty sure that makes me really lazy or a great procrastinator.  It's been sitting on my computer desktop waiting to be printed, laminated and put in a household binder.  Of course, since #2 & #3 haven't happened, I couldn't use it.  Does that happen to anyone else?  Inability to complete somthing because steps haven't been followed perfectly.  Hmmm, just me? I'm going to have to work on that.  Add in a snow day, hunting down a Marvel Comics costume (specifically Spiderman), volunteering to make/coordinate 20 hyena costumes for the 1st Grade Musical and a computer that decided to not work anymore and I've had a few things going on.  But since those are all normal parts of life, I shouldn't use them as excuses.  What, you don't volunteer to make 20 hyena costumes?  That's not crazy; that's working mom guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment