Thursday, January 22, 2015

A New Favorite

Last night Goose and S were riding bikes/running. It's been so nice (in the 50's) here that S wanted to take advantage of being outside and Goose wanted to go too. I used that as an opportunity to do a little shopping. I didn't have a lot of time so I went down the street our open air "mall". I usually hit the GAP and Banana Republic because 1.) they're right next to each other and 2.) they're usually having a sale. I found what I was looking for at GAP so no need to go into BR.


Merino Sweater - GAP
The sweater does run quite small and is a little shorter than I would prefer but I can already tell that it's going to be well-loved. I ordered it in an extra large. This would generally be worrisome as I've recently (over the past 6 months) lost a bit of weight and was incredibly happy to not be in an extra-large. The psychology of losing weight? But after reading the reviews on-line it seems that most anyone that ordered this sweater had to size up in order for it to fit. It is incredibly soft and looks like the type of material that won't fade after washing. Bonus: I only paid $15. It was part of their 50% of sale items and since it was Tuesday, I got another 10% off for using my GAP card.

No comments:

Post a Comment